I wish I had the option to give Cathy 10 stars, she’s that awesome!
As a first-time home buyer, I knew that it would be a daunting task. And for good reason: it’s one thing to be pre-approved for a loan and find a property you like; but actually going through the maze of steps, the back-and-forth negotiations, the pondering of options, and digesting all of the legalese and real estate jargon requires more than most can handle.
Enter Cathy Clamp.
When purchasing a home, the popular line of thought is that stress is pretty much unavoidable. From day 1 she managed to do the impossible: keep me stress-free.
Some of the things that left me most impressed:
1. Cathy was very responsive which is HUGE to me. Time really is of the essence in the real estate world and I was able to call, text and/or meet with her as much as I needed and on my time.
2. She also knows the local market very well and that was important since my wife and I specifically wanted to get the best bang for our buck in Imperial Beach. Heck, it’s the last “affordable” beach town in SoCal and its value is only going to go up. So getting in the game now was crucial to our happiness and financial investment both short and long term.
3. Like many newbies to the purchasing world, we could be accused of having champagne taste despite a beer budget. Cathy understood our priorities and financial constraints, communicated clearly and honestly with us, and was able to satisfy what really mattered most to us.
4. And I lost track of how many times she did something that fell into the category of “going the extra mile.” As a working professional with a wife that also works full time, not to mention two young children that we love and to whom we devote gobs of time, I am a pretty busy guy. And it was not always possible for me to make every phone call or follow up on every email with my lender, inspector, escrow agent, termite guru, etc. Without Cathy assisting, I would have either lost my job due to devoting too much time to this purchase or missed the boat entirely and not ended up as a home owner.
5. The best thing about Cathy, however, is her ability to blend professionalism with heart. She is a very real person and feels more like a friend than a real estate agent. And her patience is immeasurable since I must have asked a thousand questions (!!!) over the course of a few months.
I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. Cathy Clamp is an asset and a valued ally for anyone looking to purchase a home. Get her on your side and you will be golden.
-Happy Home Owner in IB 🙂
— W.Kilby, Buyer
Please provide your name and email
Thank you for contacting us, we'll get back to you shortly.
Sorry, we are unable to send your message at the moment. Please try again later.