Courtesy of: Antonio Gonzalez West Shores Realty, Inc.
MLS ID: SB20207888
Days On Market: 53
Year Build: 1943
Square Footage: 2,156 Sq ft
Lot size: 0.157
Total Baths: 3
Full Baths: 3
Property Type: Residential
New Construction: No
Swimming Pool: No
Address: 3709 Marber Avenue
County: Los Angeles
City: Long Beach
Neighborhood: Lakewood City/lakewood (lck), 28 - Lakewood City
Welcome to paradise…This house is a rare find in one of the most desirable areas of Long Beach (Old Lakewood City) neighborhood.
One of the things that make this house a must-see and so unique is the unbeatable location.
- Convenient access to 3 freeways (1.5 miles to 405, 1 mile to 19, 2.5 miles to 605).
- Walking distance to parks, restaurants, and eateries.
- In the middle of 3 golf courses.
- Airport is within 1.5 miles.
- Shopping malls, great schools, colleges, libraries are all within a 2-3 mile radius.
Good neighbors are as important as the house itself and this house is in a beautiful chill neighborhood with great neighbors.
Some extras not obvious from the pictures:
- LG Solar System w/Residential Energy Storage (ESS)- One of the first homes in LB that uses this technology. This house will not be out of power even during a black out.
- New 200-Amp main service electrical panel.
- New 50-year roof.
- Heated pool and jacuzzi
- Bright and spacious enclosed patio/family room (in addition to the listed 2,156 sqft area)
- 2 car garage and a long driveway where 2 cars can easily be parked.
- A cozy loft where you can just relax, read a book, or just watch your favorite show.
There are simply too many extras to list. You will not find another home quite like this one in the neighborhood!!
This is a one-of-a-kind exquisite home and you have an opportunity to own this charming, turn-key home, put in your offer now and make this dream home yours!