“CATHY !! or “CC” what I like to call her. Is really a great realtor .You can count on her to be patient and willing to help figure out the best fit for you. While I was away on vacation she took care of everything for me. We corresponded via email to finish all the paper work needed. I came back from vacation signing papers and in my house the same day. I would definitely recommend Cathy to any one looking for a place in IB/San Diego . I can say my first time buying a house went a lot easier then I thought it would and smoothly thanks to Cathy. I have recommended Cathy numerous times.”
– Lou Mcintosh
- Cathy was very responsive which is HUGE to me. Time really is of the essence in the real estate world and I was able to call, text and/or meet with her as much as I needed and on my time.
- She also knows the local market very well and that was important since my wife and I specifically wanted to get the best bang for our buck in Imperial Beach. Heck, it’s the last “affordable” beach town in SoCal and its value is only going to go up. So getting in the game now was crucial to our happiness and financial investment both short and long term.
- Like many newbies to the purchasing world, we could be accused of having champagne taste despite a beer budget. Cathy understood our priorities and financial constraints, communicated clearly and honestly with us, and was able to satisfy what really mattered most to us.
- And I lost track of how many times she did something that fell into the category of “going the extra mile.” As a working professional with a wife that also works full time, not to mention two young children that we love and to whom we devote gobs of time, I am a pretty busy guy. And it was not always possible for me to make every phone call or follow up on every email with my lender, inspector, escrow agent, termite guru, etc. Without Cathy assisting, I would have either lost my job due to devoting too much time to this purchase or missed the boat entirely and not ended up as a home owner.
- The best thing about Cathy, however, is her ability to blend professionalism with heart. She is a very real person and feels more like a friend than a real estate agent. And her patience is immeasurable since I must have asked a thousand questions (!!!) over the course of a few months.
– William Kilby
“Cathy was extremely helpful and out going to find me the place I was looking for, also she worked with my hectic schedule. I will recommend her to any and everyone I know that is looking for a home to call their own.”
– Trev S.
“Cathy Clamp helped me sell a home that was difficult to sell due its size and location. She then assisted me in finding the perfect home for me in Imperial Beach. I highly recommend Cathy to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, energetic realtor!”
– J. Dougherty
“Cathy is extremely knowledgeable and always puts her clients needs first. She has helped several friends buy and sell homes in the San Diego area. She has an abundance of experience in short sales negotiating with banks to make sure that the client gets the best deal.”
– Dana Kane
“Cathy Clamp is an outstanding Real Estate agent who has helped my wife and I sell one home and purchase two homes. She is honest, reliable, has a sense of humor which is needed sometimes in challenging situations and lets you know when she thinks you maybe making a bad decision. I will use Cathy as my agent without a doubt again!!!”
– P. Grdina
“I have worked with Cathy over 5 years buying and selling 2 homes in Imperial Beach. She is very experienced and knowledgeable as a realtor. But also important, Cathy is willing to be honest with her clients and sincerely wants them to be happy in the end. The only reason this last deal closed was because of Cathy’s diligence, knowledge and negotiating skills. She is truly a premier realtor and person!”